A creative way of making string beans, make it like an omelette, it can be served as breakfast or proper meals with rice.
Bonito flakes to add in the seafood flavor for the entire dish, surprise!
String beans * 100g (cut into small cubes)
Eggs * 2 pcs (lightly beaten)
Bonito Flakes * little bit
Light soy sauce * 1 tbsp
White pepper * little bit
McCormick Garlic and herbs spices * little bit
Beat the eggs lightly with the seasoning
How to cook:
- Heat up the wok with little bit of cooking oil.
- Stir fry the string beans cubes until it is soften (3-5 mins)
- Pour in the eggs to cover all over the string beans
- let it cook until the egg dried up.
- Sprinkle the dried bonito flakes on top and served!
Photos of the ingredients are shown below :
Light soy sauce
McCormick Garlic and herbs spices