My family is a big fan of Thai Style dishes, they loves lemon grass, basil, lemon taste. Today i have it using Turmeric into the mushroom dish
Button Mushroom * 200g
Red bell pepper * 1/4 pcs (slice it)
Yellow bell pepper * 1/4 pcs (slice it)
Kai Lan Stalk * 50g (slice it)
pork * 50g (slice it)
Seasoning: For pork
Turmeric powder * 1 tbsp
Soy sauce * 1 tbsp
Corn Starch * 1tsp
Black Pepper * little bit
How to cook:
- Marinated the pork in the seasoning.
- Stir fried the pork until it is 70% cooked (around 2-3 minutes)
- Heat the wok with little bit of cooking oil, stir fried the Kai Lan Stalk until soften
- Add in the pork into the wok and mix well with the ingredients.
- Add in the mushroom and some seasoning like soy sauce, black pepper and turmeric powder at the same time
- Add in 5ml water and boil it together with the mushroom until soft
- Finally add in the colorful bell pepper and stir fried it for 1 minute.
Photos of the ingredients as shown below:
Red bell pepper
Yellow bell pepper