This is one of the hubby’s favorite noodle, Korean Udon, but i don’t allow he eats too much MSG, so i turn this into a fried udon instead of soup. I have added lots of greens into the udon to balance up the meals.
Cooking oil * 2 tbsp
Udon * 2 packs
Pak Choy * 150g
Yau Choy * 150g
Garlic * 2 cloves
Spicy seasoning * Korean Noodle seasoning packs
Thai Fish Cakes * 10 pcs
Korean Fish Cakes * 1/2 pc (cut to slices)
How to cook:
- Boil the udon in hot water until soft and rinse under cold water and set aside. Add few drops of oil to prevent sticks
- Stir fry the garlic and Korean Fish Cakes. Add in Pak Choy and Yau Choy afterwards
- Add in the Udon and Korean seasoning.
- On the other pan, pan fried the Thai Fish cakes till fragrance.
- Display the udon as per photo and bon appetite!
Photo of ingredients:
Thai Fish Cakes
Korean Fish Cakes