I’ve made this tiny triangle puffs as the movie snacks during our movie session at home. It is pretty simple and just simply delicious!
Potato * 250g (about 3 pcs) – cut into small tiny cubes
Onion * 150g (1/2 pc) – cut into thin slices
Garlic * 2 cloves (finely chop)
Spring Roll Wrapper * small size (cut into half)
Japanese Curry cube (medium) – 1pc
Curry powder – 1tbsp
water – 1tbsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
How to make:
- Heat up the oil and stir fry the onion to become caramelized.
- Heat up another wok with oil, add in the garlic and onion.
- Add in potatoes and water mix well with the ingredients and cook until soften
- Add in the seasoning. (cook about 15 minutes)
- Please refer below image on how to do the wrapping puffs.
- Deep Fry it with oil and ready to serve!