I tried to change the eating habits of hubby especially breakfast, he has been eaten Cheerios and Milk for years. So now i will think of different options to replace that in a more healthy way. This is a light version of pancakes, low GI rate with oatmeal and natural sweet with honey.
Corn Starch * 10g
All purpose flour * 25g
Cocoa Powder * 15g
Baking Powder * 2g
Soy Milk * 38g
Egg * 1 pc
Oatmeal * 2 tbsp
Unsalted Butter * 10g
Sugar * 10g
How to cook :
- Mix all the dry ingredients into a bowl (corn starch, all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, oatmeal)
- prepare a clean dry pot heat up the soy milk, sugar and unsalted butter. (do not cook until it boil but just warm up the entire liquid + melted the butter). Set it aside to cool down.
- Add the egg into the dry ingredients and mix well, then add in the liquid ingredients (Step #2) into it and become the smooth batter.
- Use a non stick frying pan, take out 2 scoops of the batter and start to fry the pancake.
- Until both side become golden brown, then drizzle some honey on top to serve!
- Additional fruits such as raspberry and blue berries can be added too.