Today we have yummy yummy Honey BBQ Pork for the dinner, we do not like those selling outside as the porks are made by the belly part, which is so fattening. Hubby and I prefer some lean meat however it might taste too dry for certain people, but we love it! Of course you can substitute it with pork belly for this recipe ^^
Pork slices * 400g (i cut it into 4 slices )
LKK Char Siu Sauce * 3 tbsp
Light Soy Sauce * 1tsp
Dark Soy Sauce * 1tsp
LKK Five Spice Marinated Sauce * 1/2 tsp
Avocado Honey * 2 tbsp
Black Pepper * to taste
Water * 1 tbsp
Sesame seeds * for decoration
How to do:
- Clean up the pork slices and pat it dry with kitchen towel.
- Start marinating the pork slices with all the ingredients for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 350F for 10 minutes.
- Use Broil function to start grilling the pork at 350F for 15 minutes each side.
- Turn to the other side after every 15 minutes to make sure all sides are grill evenly.
- Cook the balance of the marinated sauces in a small pan and drizzle it on top of the pork after slicing it to thin pieces as per photo.
- Sprinkles some sesame seeds on top for decoration and Bon appetite!