A simple lunch, make me have the memory of being with my mom, we used to love buying this vermicelli from our morning market as our breakfast. Now i am apart from my mom, i missed her, and i know by making this dish will make me miss her more, but i cannot help it… Even it is nothing big fancy, but it is our memories…
Vermicelli * 200g
Egg * 1pc
Fish cakes * 5-6 pcs (slices )
Cabbage * 100g (slices)
Ketchup * 2 tbsp
Light Soy sauce * 2 1/2 tbsp
Curry powder * 1 1/2 tbsp
black pepper * 1 tsp
Chili flakes * 1 tsp
Garlic * 1 tsp
Oil * 1 tbsp
How to cook:
- Soak the vermicelli in the water until soft and drain it up
- Heat the wok and add in the garlic and fish cakes, stir fried until fragrance.
- Add in the egg and scramble it.
- Add in the cabbage and mix well with the eggs and other ingredients.
- Add in the curry powder (1/2 tbsp)
- Add in the vermicelli and mix well with all the ingredients
- Add in the other seasoning and the balance of the curry powder.
- Stir fry until all seasoning are well mixed with the vermicelli
- Ready to serve!