After a while, i am here again to keep up with the food lovers. Recently we bought some of the whole wheat spaghetti, so i decided to make the Italian comfort food which is Aglio Olio. Without the tomatoes sauce, this is lighter where chili flakes and avocado oil as the main seasoning. Also, the healthy garlic slices add in the fragrance of the entire dish. Normally we use olive oil but i have replaced it with avocado oil, as we both are not the fans of avocado fruit. So i think this opportunity to add into our food.
Whole wheat spaghetti
Avocado oil * 2 tbsp
Chili Flakes * 1 tbsp
Shrimps * 7-8 pcs
Garlic * 3-4 cloves (slice it)
Salt * to taste
dried Cilantro * 1/8 tsp
dried Rosemary * 1/8 tsp
- Boil the spaghetti in the water until soften.
- Heat up the pan, add in some cooking oil and stir fry the shrimps for 1-2 minutes, set aside
- Heat up the same pan, add in some cooking oil, start frying the garlic slices until fragrance.
- Add in the spaghetti, chili flakes, salt, mix well.
- Add in the shrimps, turn off the fire.
- Add the avocado oil to mix well with all the ingredients.
- Sprinkle the cilantro and rosemary on top of the spaghetti.
- Ready to serve!