Since i have a new job, i am trying to squeeze the time to make new recipe, and still we are in Low Carb WOE. We went to Aldi for grocery shopping and these summer yellow squash just so so fresh. So, i have ground pork, and just to make something fun, i stuffed the ground pork into the yellow squash. It is just so juicy and yummy, and easy to make with the help of mini oven. Very suitable for those busy with work and want to cook in a fast pace, this is the recipe that you need!
Marinated ground pork in the fridge (a night before cooking) – 250g
Light Soy Sauce – 1 1/2 tbsp
Black Pepper – 1 tsp
Garlic – 1 tsp (diced it)
Ginger – 1 tsp (diced it)
Yellow Squash – 2 pieces
Parsley flakes – for decoration
Colby Jack Shredded Cheese – just enough to cover all the ground pork
- Prepare 2 pieces of yellow squash. Cut it into two side, and use a spoon to remove the seeds
- Get ready the ground pork and start to stuff into the yellow squash and shaped it nicely
- Spread evenly the Colby Jack Shredded Cheese on top of the ground pork after stuffed and shaped.
- Sprinkle the parsley flakes on top for taste and decoration
- Pre-heat the mini oven for 5 mins.
- Start baking the stuffed yellow squash at 400F for 20 minutes.
- Ready to serve!!