Fast, easy Veggie Lo Mein that can be made in under 20 minutes. Loaded up with healthy vegetables, this VEGAN dinner recipe is perfect for busy weeknights! Gluten-free adaptable.
Recipe by feastingathome
Lo Mein Stir Fry:
4-5 oz dry lo mein noodles
2 tbsp cooking oil
1/2 an onion, thinly sliced
2 cups sliced mushrooms
- Set water to boil and cook the noodles according to directions on the package.
- Stir together the Lo mein Sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Prep any and all veggies and set near the stove.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and mushrooms and saute 3-4 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Turn heat to medium, add the garlic and ginger and saute 2 minutes.