Lotus root is a good ingredient that used widely for soup, however, i love to have its crunchiness after stir fry it too. I’ve added some beans into the dish to add little natural protein boost other than the pork. It is to cut down the fats for the dish for diet control purposes. Black fungus is another good sauce for body system, helps in digestion and prevent blood clog.
Lotus Roots * 300g (slice it thin)
Black fungus * 50g (soak it and cut to small pcs)
Soy Bean * 10g (soak it for overnight)
Pork * 100g (slices)
Garlic * 1 clove (dice)
Green Scallions * little bit
Water * 50ml (or to over up all the ingredients)
Oyster Sauce * 1 tbsp
Seasoning for pork: (marinate for 3 hours)
Light Soy Sauce * 1 tbsp
Black Pepper * to taste
Corn Starch * 1 tsp
Cooking Wine * 1 tbsp
How to cook:
- Heat up the wok with little oil, add in garlic and pork. Stir fry it until the pork become white color
- Add in the lotus root and soy bean to mix well with the pork.
- Add in the Oyster sauce and water to cover up all the ingredients in wok.
- Stew it until all the ingredients are soften (around 15-20 minutes) until the gravy become thicken
- Add in the black fungus and stir fry it quick (2 minutes)
- Sprinkle green scallion on top and ready to EAT~