I always try to make things simple, today, with the soft To-fu, i smashed it and mixed it with the egg, then it become the vegetarian patty, that is suitable for everybody, especially if you want to eat clean and even if you are on diet plan.
Soft Tofu * 1/2 pc
Egg * 2 pcs
Bonito Flakes * little bit
Green Scallion * 3 tbsp (chopped)
white sesame seeds * little bit
Pepper * to taste
Light soy sauce * to taste
Chili Flakes * to taste
How to make:
- Smashed the To-Fu and beaten lightly with the eggs
- Add in the green scallion and sesame seeds.
- Add in all the seasoning and mix well with the ingredients.
- Heat up the pan with little bit of olive oil
- Used a scoop to measure the size of the patty, one patty takes about 2 scoops.
- Flatten the patty into thinner layer and pan try it till golden brown and same goes to the other side. Each side takes about 4-5 mins at medium heat
- Finally sprinkle some bonito flakes on top and i use a stalk of peppermint herb as my decoration.
- Bon Appetit!