As i do not take beef, so most of the dishes are non beef version. However i will try to create some beef related for my lovely hubby, do stay tune for the upcoming beef meals. This luo song tong is basically a non meat version, however i have added in some chicken drumstick bones for the meaty taste.
Taiwan Cabbage * 250g
Tomato * 2 pcs (medium size)
Onion * 1/2 pc
Texas Celery * 150g
Carrot * 50g
Chicken bones * 3 pcs (drumstick bones)
Ketchup * 3 spoons
soy sauce * 1 tea spoon
black pepper * little bit
All purpose Seasoning * little bit
Olive oil * little bit
- Cut all the vegetables into cubes/ slices
- Boiled the chicken bones in the water to remove all the dirt and bloods for 5 mins and wash it with cold water
How to cook:
- Boiled the water in a pot and insert all vegetables into it and add in the olive oil.
- Boil the vegetables until soft and the soup turns to orange color.
- Insert the chicken bones and continue boiling for 30 mins
- Insert the seasoning and continue boiling for another 7 mins
- Finally removed the bones and served.
Photos of the ingredients are shown below :
All purpose Seasoning