This is a noodle supposed to eat with Wonton, however i am lazy, just so lazy in making the wonton, so i replaced it with other side dishes to save up some of my time. This is more likely a combination of here and there, as i do not make the BBQ pork by myself, we have a tight schedule for dinner after we got back from a friend’s visit. I got this BBQ pork from a famous store nearby our home, it is authentic Hong Kong Style BBQ for all sort of meat such as pork, chicken and duck.
Ok, never wasting time, i start making the dark sauce noodle!! Follow me..
Hong Kong Fresh Wonton Noodle * 3 pcs
Dried Mushroom * 4pcs
Bak Choy * 7-8 stalks
BBQ Pork * 1/4 Lbs (slice it)
Oyster Sauce * 1 tbsp
Dark Soy Sauce * 2 tbsp
Light Soy Sauce * 1 tbsp
Black Pepper * 1 tsp
White Pepper * 1/2 tsp
Sesame Oil * 1 tsp
Dried Chili Flakes * to taste
How to cook:
- Boil a big pot of water, keep it boiling and add in the noodle to cook for 45 seconds, sifted the noodle and immediately put into a pot of cold water for 20 seconds, next put the noodle back to the boiling water again for 10 seconds. Finally drain the noodle to dry and put it in a big bowl.
- Add in all the seasoning into the big bowl and mix well with the noodle.
- Use the same big pot with boiling water, add in the bak choy to boil for 1-2 minutes (quickly drain it dry and set aside)
- For the mushroom, first to soak it in the hot water until it is soften, then cut it into slices. Heat up the cooking pan, add in 1/4 tsp of cooking oil, together with the mushroom and oyster sauce, stir fry until fragrance, add in the water that use to soak the mushroom (about 2-3 tbsp), boiling it together with the mushroom until the sauce become thicken. (It takes about 2-3 minutes with high heat)
- Start assembly the noodle with bak choy, BBQ pork and mushroom.
- Ready to EAT!!