i always want to create a balance meal for each of my dish, so normally for the stew pork with wai san and carrot is good enough for the taste but to add in the soy bean, it just have additional protein and texture to the entire dish. Try it!
Pork * 300g (cut into cubes)
Wai San * 150g (cut into cubes)
carrot * 80g (cut into cubes)
soy bean * 30g (about 50 beans)
Garlic * little bit (dice it)
Dark Soy Sauce * 1/2 tea spoon
Oyster Sauce * 1 spoon
Sesame oil * little bit
Black pepper * little bit
Corn starch * 1 tea spoon
soy sauce * 1 tea spoon
black pepper * little bit
White pepper * little bit
Marinated the pork with the marinated seasoning for 3-4 hours
How to cook:
- Fried the pork cubes until 80% cook (7-8 mins) and set aside
- Cook soy bean in the clay pot for at least 45 mins and add in the wai san and carrot continue to cook
- Add in little bit of black pepper and continue cooking until everything is soften
- Add in the pre-cook pork cubes and continue to stew it for 30 mins until it is soft and tender
- Add in the dark soy sauce and oyster sauce simultaneously .
- Finally add in the sesame oil and serve!
Photos of the ingredients are shown below :
Dark Soy Sauce