Dry noodles * 1 pack
Lettuce * 4-5 leafs (cut into big cubes)
Egg * 1pc
Dark Soy Sauce * 2-3 drops (do not add too much as it might bring up bitter taste)
Black pepper/ white pepper * little bit
All purpose seasoning mix * little bit
sesame oil * 1/2 tea spoon
Ketchup (tomato sauce) * 1 spoon
How to prepare:
- Boil the noodles in the water until soft. Tips: Insert noodle into the water once water is boiling, not insert into the cold water.
- Add in few drops of oil into the water to prevent the noodle become stick together
- Once the noodles become soft, take it out from the pot and rinse it under cold water. Tips: To make the texture of the noodle better.
- Boil the lettuce for 2 minutes, bring it out from the pot and set aside.
- Fried egg with 2 drops of cooking oil
- Mix all the seasoning into the noodles and make it evenly all over the noodles.
- Decorating the lettuce and egg on top of the noodles
- Finally add the Ketchup on top of the egg for best taste.
Photos of the ingredients are shown below :
Dark soy Sauce
All purpose seasoning mix
ketchup (tomato sauce)