I happened to have some creativity today, on my dish, i am not sure if there is any Tofu salad in Thailand for reality, but since i am using the Thai Spicy Sweet Sauce, so i just named it as it is.
Firm Tofu * 2 pcs (cut into cubes)
Cucumber * 1/4 pc (slices)
Onion * 1/2 pc (slices)
Thai Spicy Sweet Sauce * 3 tbsp
Black Pepper * to taste
Garlic * 2 cloves (chop finely)
Cury leaf * for decoration
Oil * 1 tsp
Salt * 1/4 tsp
How to cook:
- Pan fry the tofu with oil with added the salt into it
- Once all the tofu surface turn golden yellow, arrange it at the plate
- Heat up work, and add in garlic and oil.
- Add in the cucumber and onion stir fry and mix well with Thai Spicy Sweet Sauce and black pepper
- Cook the ingredient for 90 seconds or until soft
- Set the ingredients in the middle of the plate.
- Decorate with the curry leaf
- Ready to serve!