Lemongrass with its unique fragrance, always turn the dish into a fresh taste with little bit of lemon spike! Again again it become our main marination ingredient for our chicken, and today i decided to grill it!
Chicken Drumsticks * 3 pcs (slices on the surfaces for faster cooking)
Lemon grass water * 5 tbsp
Lemon grass Sauce * 3 tbsp
Chilies * 3 pcs (cut into small pcs)
Fresh Lemon Grass * 1 stalk (cut into small pcs)
How to cook:
- To prepare the lemon grass water, use 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass and cut the white part and boil it in the water for about 15 minutes.
- Marinate the chicken drumsticks with lemongrass water, lemongrass sauce, fresh lemon grass and chilies for at least 4-5 hours.
- Pre-heat the oven at 350F for 10 minutes and start using the broiling key for 45 minutes. (do not grill together with the balance of the sauces, just transfer the drumstick to the grilling pan without the sauce)
- Cook the balance of the sauce in another pan, add in 2 tbsp of water, cook to boil.
- Once the chicken is well cooked, drizzle the sauce on top of it.
- Bon appetit!