This Taiwanese Sticky Rice recipe has been simplified so all you need is a frying pan and a rice cooker. No need to steam the rice.
Recipe by itsmydish
Ingredients for rice
Ingredients for mix
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ cup sliced shallots
- 5-6 dried shiitake mushrooms reconstituted with water and sliced
- 8 oz of sliced pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp dried shrimp soaked in water for 5 min and drained
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Wash and drain the rice and place it in a rice cooker.
- Mix in oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, and water.
- Allow rice to soak for about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Cook the rice.