After a long day shopping at Costco, we got some seafood to keep in our pantry. Then i decided to make shrimps for dinner! This is low in carbs however i do use the oriental sauce – Oyster sauce to make the dish taste real Chinese. Oyster sauce is one of the popular sauce that have been used in Chinese cooking. It mixed well with vegetables, seafood, chicken, and pork. By adding just a small spoon onto the dishes, it will turn your entire dish become like those served in Chinese restaurant. You gotta try it!
Low Carbs Cast Iron Stir Fry Oriental Oyster Sauce Shrimps
Shrimps – 12-15 pcs (marinated with black pepper and pink salt for 10 minutes)
Oyster sauce – 1 tbsp
light soy sauce – 1/2 tbsp
Black pepper – to taste
Pink salt – to taste
Red pepper – 1/2 pcs (cut to cubes)
Green pepper – 1/2 pcs (cut to cubes)
Purple Onion – 1/2 pcs (cut to cubes)
Lard – 2 tbsp
Garlic – 1/2 tsp (minced)
Fresh Parsley – decorations
How to make Low Carbs Cast Iron Stir Fry Oriental Oyster Sauce Shrimps
- Heat up the cast iron with 1 tbsp of lard
- Pan fried the shrimps until both sides turn orange color. Then set aside
- Add 1 tbsp of lard onto the cast iron.
- Add in the garlic and quick stir fry until fragrance, add in the purple onion.
- Add in the green and red peppers, also the oyster sauce and light soy sauce. Then mixed well everything
- Add in the shrimps, stir fry to mix well with all the ingredients.
- Sprinkle some fresh chopped parsley on top.
- Ready to serve!