Recently Keto Diet is in trend, we are trying to follow little bit as there are some red flag on our lab reports. However, the Keto meals that i made is not too strict or extreme. I do not count macro as the others, we just trying to minimize the amount of carbs we take daily.
This week i prepared something different for hubby’s breakfast, most of the time i just do omelette or fry eggs but i try to do something special for this week. Here’s the Keto Salami Muffin Egg and will add a cup of mix vegetables as the side.
How to do?
- Lay the Salami slices at the muffin tray as the based. I use 2 slices of salami for each muffin cup. I use these
- Do not have to add in oil, as the salami consists of a lot of oil after bake it.
- Add 1 egg to each cup and sprinkle some black pepper on top
- Arrange the colorful pepper on top of the egg
- Add in the mozzarella cheese slices
- Add in the green scallion
- Preheat the oven at 300F. I use Mini Oven for a 6 cup Silicon muffin tray
8. Bake at 300F for 20 minutes. (depends your oven)
9. Ready to eat!
More recipe ideas from Cooking E-Books