Panda Express Chow Mein that tastes exactly like you’re sitting down at the restaurant eating your combo plate except half the oil and it just takes a few minutes to make!
Recipe by dinnerthendessert
2 pk dry Yakisoba noodles (cooked without spice packets and drained)
3 tbsp oil
1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- Sliced the onions and cabbage thinly.
- Cut the celery on a bias thinly as well.
- Put the oil in the pan, set to high and when the oil is hot add the veggies.
- Let cook for a couple of minutes until it is caramelized a bit.
- Stir and let more of it caramelize.