I am not a fancy baking person that can make cute bun or beautiful cakes. Most of the time i bake pretty simple one pot blend in pound cake or bundt cake which never fails. If you are beginner of baking, i am sure this cake will be easy and good for your party. I baked this for hubby’s manager birthday party, not birthday cake, but just pitched in as dessert for the party.
Coconut Pandan Cherry Bundt Cake
- 250g Unsalted butter
- 200g coconut sugar
- 300g cake flour + 1 tsp baking powder (sift and mixed well)
- 6 eggs
- 50ml fresh pandan juice (do not have to filter) or use ready pandan extract
- 180ml coconut milk
- 12-15 pcs halves candied cherries
Steps: Coconut Pandan Cherry Bundt Cake
- Soften the unsalted butter under room temperature
- Whisk the unsalted butter with coconut sugar until properly mixed up
- Add in 1 egg at a time to slowly whisk with the batter
- Mixed the pandan juice and coconut milk in a bowl, slowly mixed into the batter
- Add in the cake flour + baking powder, fold it lightly and slowly until a smooth texture
- Prepare a bundt mold and arrange the candied cherry at the bottom of the mold.
- Slowly scoop the batter into the mold
- reheat the oven at 350F for 10 minutes then baked at 375F for 45 minutes (depends your oven) * check the condition of the cake by using the toothpick to make sure the cake is baked nicely.