Keto Salami Muffin Cup
Recently Keto Diet is in trend, we are trying to follow little bit as there are some red flag on our lab reports. However, the Keto meals that i made is not too strict or extreme. I do not count macro as the others, we just trying to minimize the amount of carbs we take daily.
This week i prepared something different for hubby’s breakfast, most of the time i just do omelette or fry eggs but i try to do something special for this week. Here’s the Keto Salami Muffin Egg and will add a cup of mix vegetables as the side.
How to do?
- Lay the Salami slices at the muffin tray as the based. I use 2 slices of salami for each muffin cup. I use these
- Do not have to add in oil, as the salami consists of a lot of oil after bake it.
- Add 1 egg to each cup and sprinkle some black pepper on top
- Arrange the colorful pepper on top of the egg
- Add in the mozzarella cheese slices
- Add in the green scallion
- Preheat the oven at 300F. I use Mini Oven for a 6 cup Silicon muffin tray
8. Bake at 300F for 20 minutes. (depends your oven)
9. Ready to eat!
More recipe ideas from Cooking E-Books