Hubby always not a fish lover, i am taking this task to turn him into fish lover with this dish… at the end! yay~ he ate alot of the fish last night! In my photo can’t really see clearly on the fish, however, it is very big catch underneath the onion and sauces.
Red snapper * 800g (removed the fish head and inner parts)
Yellow bell pepper * 1/2 pc (cubes)
purple onion * 1/4 pc (slice)
tomato * 2 pcs (cubes)
Garlic * 2 cloves （dice)
corn starch * 1 tsp
Marinated the fish with black pepper, salt and McCormick Garlic and herbs Spice for 1 hour.
ketchup * 4 tbsp
Chi-Chi’s Salsa Medium Cilantro sauce * 2 tbsp
light soy sauce * 1 tbsp
Lemon Juice * 1/2
How to cook:
- Heat up the wok with little bit of cooking oil, and start frying the fish until lightly brownish color and set aside
- Heat up another wok with little bit of cooking oil and add in the garlic and onion stir fry until the onion is soft become transparent.
- Add in the tomato and sauces into the wok and boiling it
- Add in the fish and let it simmer for 5-6 minutes at medium heat
- Add in the yellow bell pepper and coated it with the sauces
- Mix the corn starch with 2tbsp of water and add into the wok to make the gravy thicker.
- Ready to serve! Bon Appetite!