Turkey is shredded and layered on top of hot steaming freshly cooked rice, then a sauce made with shallots fried in oil and rendered with chicken stock, soy sauce, sugar is drizzled on top.
Recipe by choochoocachew
- 2 Cup Shredded Turkey or 1 Turkey Breast
- 3 Shallots Thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 TBsp Oil Vegetable Oil
- 3 TBsp Soy Sauce
- 1 TBsp Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Chicken/Turkey Broth or replace with water
- Boil just enough water to cover the turkey breast in a pot.
- Add the turkey and cook for 10 mins then turn the heat off and let it sit in the pot for 40 mins. This makes the meat super tender
- Remove from pot and shred into small pieces
For Full directions: