When you crave for just simple chocolate muffins, just bake it!
- Unsalted butter – 113g
- Powder sugar – 100g
- Cake Flour – 150g
- baking powder – 1tsp
- eggs – 3 pcs
- coconut milk – 100ml
- water – 25ml
- unsweetened Chocolate powder – 2tbsp
- dark Chocolate Chips – Decorate on top
how to do :
Classic Dark Chocolate Chips Muffin
- Mix unsalted butter and powder sugar together until it turn light yellow with electric egg beater
- Slowly add the eggs into the bowl , mix slowly one at a time to prevent Oil and water separation. Very important step
- Next, Slowly add the coconut milk and water with the electric egg beater.
- Sift the cake flour, Chocolate powder and baking powder and fold it into the batter
- scoop the batter into the muffin tray with paper liner. Filled up to 80% of the cup to prevent overflow.
- Preheat the oven at 375F for 50 minutes. The temperature differs from each oven.