This is a night filled with colorful veggies. Look at the combination of the colors, red, yellow, orange, green! i love seeing those colors and here’s our dinner ! Healthy, clean and tasty!
Broccoli * 150g
Carrot * 50g
Red / Yellow Bell peppers * each 1/4 pcs
Garlic * 1 clove (dice it)
light soy sauce * 1 tbsp
McCormick Garlic and herbs Spice * little bit
How to cook:
- Blanch the broccoli and carrot in a pot with water and set aside
- Heat up the wok with oil and fried the garlic.
- Add the carrot first as it is hard and take longer time to cook. Then follow by the broccoli.
- Add the light soy sauce and spice, mix well the the ingredients
- Finally add in the Colorful bell peppers and stir fried for 1 minute.
- Ready to serve!