Mung beans * 100g
China Barley * 100g
Japanese Sweet Potatoes * 2 medium size (cut into cubes)
Brown Sugar * depends
How to cook:
- Soak the china barley into water for overnight or minimum 3-4 hours
- Boiled the water and insert those china barley into a pot
- Keep on boiling until the china barley become soft
- At the same time, heat up another pot to boil the Japanese Sweet potatoes with little bit of brown sugar
- Combined the sweet potatoes into the pot with China Barley
- Finally insert the Mung bean into the pot to cook until soft
- Off the stove and put in the rest of the brown sugar.
- Close the lid and let the brown sugar melted and penetrate into all the ingredients.
Tips: Those ingredients can be easily get in Oriental Supermarket Store nearby you however the Japanese Sweet Potatoes are seasonal items.
Photos of the ingredients are shown below :
Japanese Sweet potatoes