This dish is very suitable for female, especially for those just over period and during confinement month. (Oriental Postpartum Care)
However, many does not like the taste of the liver, or the internal organs. But trust me, this is highly recommended by doctor to boost the iron of the body and great source of protein.
Today, i had this for my lunch, the ingredient is simple and it can be easily buy from the oriental fresh market. Sometimes, i do not add any sauces, but just blanch it and eat it. If you have never tried this before, go ahead and try it!
Pork Liver – 200g (Clean it and slice it thin)
Ginger – 10g (slice it)
Garlic – 1tsp (chop finely)
Oyster Sauce – 1 tbsp
Light Soy Sauce – 1/2 tbsp
Dark Soy Sauce – 1/2 tbsp
Black Pepper – 1 tsp
Black Sesame Oil – 1 tsp
ShaoXing Cooking Rice Wine – 1 tsp
Green Scallion – 1 Stalk (Chop Finely)
- Blanch the pork liver with little salt about 30 seconds and drain it.
- Set aside the pork liver
- Heating up the pan, add in about 1 tsp avocado oil. Then add in the Garlic and ginger.
- Stir fry the spices until fragrance.
- Add in the pork liver. Follow by the sauces. Mixed well. Add in the ShaoXing Cooking Rice Wine.
- Off the heat and add in the black sesame oil, stir it again
- Add in the green scallion for better color combination
- Enjoy this yummy meal!
More Confinement dishes here.