On the weekly food preparation, pasta is considered as most simple way of dishes. Today i made pasta without sauces, but i stir fry it in oriental methods. Without sauces, the pasta can last longer and it will not go soggy as you reheat with microwave.
I bought the Armoniche Italian Egg pasta at Aldi where i always shop for grocery. This pasta comes in a cute design, like a curvy ball shaped pasta. The texture of the pasta is so chewy and i love it so much.
Let’s start to make this simple Oriental Stir Fry Armoniche Italian Egg Pasta
Ingredients of Oriental Stir Fry Armoniche Italian Egg Pasta
- Armoniche Italian Egg Pasta – 100g
- green pepper – 1 pc (sliced it)
- red pepper – 1 pc (sliced it)
- Red Chili flakes – 2 tbsp
- garlic – 2 tsp (mince)
- coconut oil – 1 tbsp
- Fresh parsley – 1 tbsp
- Parmesan Cheese – 2 tbsp
- Himalayan Salt – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
How to make Oriental Stir Fry Armoniche Italian Egg Pasta
- Boiled the Armoniche Italian Egg Pasta in a pot until soften, drain the pasta and set aside
- Heat up the cast iron with coconut oil
- Add in the egg pasta stir fry with mince garlic
- Add in the seasoning : Red chili flakes, black pepper, himalayan salt mixed well with the egg pasta
- Add in red and green pepper, stir fry evenly with the egg pasta.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley
- Ready to serve!