We went to a famous restaurant at Fort Lauderdale during mother’s day last month, the place is famous with their Jing-Du Crispy pork slice, which is one of the hubby favorite. So, i try to do it at home, however, with our utilities, i imitate some of the taste but this is non crispy version. The pork we got from Aldy is so tender, soft and juicy! Would love to do this again for him.
Pork Slice * 300g
White Sesame Seeds * little bit toasted
LKK Char Siew Sauce * 2 tbsp
Light Soy Sauce * 1 tsp
Black Pepper * to taste
Green Scallion * for decoration
How to make:
- Cut the pork into slices/ fillet and use the back of the knife to cut it again to soften the pork
- Marinated the pork with LKK Char Siew Sauce/ light soy sauce and black pepper (for 3-4 hours)
- Heat up the non stick pan with little cooking oil and pan fry it until 90% cooked and set aside
- Prepare the extra sauce (additional 1 tbsp LKK Char Siew Sauce + 3 tbsp water + Black Pepper), cook until boiled and add in the pork to mix well with the sauce.
- Sprinkle the white sesame seeds and green scallion on top of the pork and serve!