Bananas are always too fast to get ripe, i have many left over and it turns too much yellow now!! New recipe is up!! Never ever found in the market the banana Jam~ tasted and it is great zest!!
Banana * 3 pcs
Lemon juice * 1/2 pc
Brown Sugar * 2 tbsp
Sesame Seeds * 1 tsp (toasted)
How to make:
- Cook the brown sugar in the dry low heat pan until it is caramelized. (all sugar are melted and boiling)
- Smash the banana and cooking it in a new pot
- Add the caramel onto the pot and keep on stiring it until it become thicken
- Add the sesame seeds onto the ingredient and mix well.
- Keep it in a clean glass bottle and freezer it