Recently the portobello mushroom is on sale, so i am using it as low carb / keto snacks and love it in our breakfast too. Portobello mushroom is a huge mushroom that is suitable to use as a cup or a bowl or replace the bun in burger. Since i have ground turkey, i am turning it become a yummilicious snacks together with cheese and portobello mushroom. It is just so simple, and preparation time is quick and easy, especially suitable for those busy working mom.
Low Carb Portobello Mushroom Turkey Cheese Cup
ground turkey – 250g (make it into 5 balls at 50g each)
Portobello mushroom – 5 pcs (removed the stem)
Shredded cheese – enough to cover the entire mushroom
Marinated sauce: (marinated ground turkey for 3-4 hours)
Light soy sauce – 2 tbsp
Black pepper – 1/2 tbsp
Dried parsley – 1/2 tsp
How to make Low Carb Portobello Mushroom Turkey Cheese Cup
- Clean up the portobello mushrooms and removed the stems
- stuffed in the ground turkey into the portobello mushrooms
- Pre-heat the oven at 400F
- Sprinkles the shredded cheese on top of the ground turkey, if you love cheese, put as much as you love.
- Spray a layer of oil on the tray before placing the mushrooms
- Baked the Turkey cups in the oven at 375F for 25 minutes
- Ready to serve!