Singapore Style Curry Fried Vermicelli with ChickenIngredients: (serve 2-3 pax) Vermicelli – 1/3 of the bag (soak in warm water for 15 mins) chicken breast – 2 pcs (cut into thin slices) – Marinated with black pepper and salt for 30 mins bean sprouts – 300g purple onion – 1 pcs (slice it) fresh lime – 1 pc (just the juice) / 1 pc (cut half for decoration) fresh parsley – decorations only Garlic – 1/2 tbsp (dice) coconut oil – 3 tbsp Seasoning: Baba’s Curry powder – 2 & 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce – 2 tbsp black pepper – 1/2 tbsp fish sauce – 1/2 tbsp Chili oil – 1/2 tbsp
How to make Singapore Style Curry Fried Vermicelli with Chicken
- heat up the cast iron with coconut oil
- Add in the garlic, stir fry until fragrance
- Add in the chicken slices, stir fry with high heat until the meat turning white
- Add in 3/4 portion of the purple onion to mix well with the chicken.
- Add in the vermicelli, and all the seasonings, stir fry till even
- Add in the bean sprouts, a very quick stir fry just to mix well with all the ingredients, get it done in 30 seconds
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle some parsley on top
- Add in the lime juice before serving, trust me, it is really good.
- Bon appetit!