This is my first attempt to try cooking something more towards western instead of Oriental. Normally i do not cook dishes with creamy sauces, but after the Sunday shopping, i brought home with a pack of heavy cream. I think it is not too bad to try something with heavy cream. So i dig around the kitchen what are the other ingredients i can use together in this cooking.
Open the fridge, i saw fresh mushroom, then i walk to garden, i saw basil. Again i know today it will be another fusion food for dinner haha! I always make my followers have an impression, cooking is simple and easy. Again, yes, this is another simple recipe, but it is yummy~
Eventually the creamy mushroom sauce can eat together with omelette and bread to make it a balance meal. No more talking, let’s start!
Heavy Cream – 1 cup
Havarti Cheese – 1 slice
White Button Mushroom – 4oz (slice into thin pcs)
Basil leafs – 2 stalks (about 10-12 leafs)
Black Pepper – to taste
Dried Parsley Flakes – for decoration
Unsalted butter – 1 tbsp
Pink Salt – 1/8 tsp
- Heat up the Cast Iron Skillet with unsalted butter
- Add in the mushroom slices
- Stir fry until mushroom become soften
- Add in the heavy cream, mix well with the mushroom
- Add in the Basil, stir fry lightly
- Add in Havarti cheese (shredded), cook for 2 minutes until the cheese melted and mix well with the mushroom
- Add in the pink salt and black pepper
- Sprinkle the dried parsley flakes and serve!